Since opening our first OVH data center in Paris in 2003, we have continued to invest and innovate in the design, deployment, and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure. We now operate 28 data centers in 7 countries. We have successfully completed a global data center approach, maintaining full control over all aspects of our projects and demonstrating a unique expertise in high availability, security, and energy efficiency.
Our Data Centers: Expanding Global Presence
- Vint Hill, Virginia: VIN-1
- Hillsboro, Oregon: HIL-1
- vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Centers:
- Santa Clara, CA
- Las Vegas, NV
- Dallas, TX
- Jersey City, NJ
- Sterling, VA
- Beauharnois, Quebec: BHS-1, BHS-2, BHS-3, BHS-4, BHS-5, BHS-6
- Sydney: SYD-1
- Singapore: SGP-1
- Paris: DC1, GSW, P19
- Roubaix: RBX1, RBX2, RBX3, RBX4, RBX5, RBX6 + RBX7 (under construction)
- Gravelines: GRA1, GRA2
- Strasbourg: SBG1, SBG2, SBG3 (under construction)
- Frankfurt: FRA1
- vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Center: Frankfurt
- Warsaw: WAW1
- London: LON1
- vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Center: Slough/London
Our data centers are built in select locations, each with a critical evaluation of power, networking, and other criteria for ensuring a continuity of service, high availability, cost efficiencies and global-scale.
- OVHcloud is expanding to meet the needs of US customers by developing a strong footprint in North America.
- With the acquisition of vCloud® Air™ from VMware, we’ve added data centers in California, Nevada, Texas, Virginia, and New Jersey.
OVHcloud has implemented a high level of security to protect its physical data centers and to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Servers can only be physically accessed by authorized OVH employees.
- State-of-the-art security badge control system and video surveillance, and 24/7 on-site security personnel in all data center.
- Smoke detection systems are present in all areas.
- Technicians are on site 24/7.
Compliance with OVH
OVH is committed to delivering cloud services that adopt industry best practices to meet a comprehensive set of security and compliance standards.
Review our compliance and certifications section for more details.
As an OVHcloud customer, you will benefit from infrastructure, built to align with Uptime Institute Tier III standards or greater, that provides the scale and availability to operate your business.
- Systematic double power supplies
- Generators with an initial autonomy of 48 hours
- Advanced electrical and cooling systems
- N+1 redundancy with uninterruptible power solutions and generator backup
- 250 kVA per UPS device
- Advanced network capabilities: 10Gb+ connectivity and a 40Gv+ core network
- Minimum of two network connections to and within the data center; two network rooms whereby one fails over to the other in the event of an emergency
Commitment to Green Technology
OVHcloud data centers are among the most energy efficient in the world and have been built to protect the environment.
- 98% of OVHcloud hosting rooms are free of air conditioning.
- OVH’s proprietary water-cooling approach enables 70% of the heat emitted by the server processors to be dispersed. Air cooling is only needed to handle the remaining 30%.
- This results in a reduction of energy operating costs.
Find out more
First North American Data Center (BHS)
Gravelines, the biggest Data Center in Europe
OVH Security Measures
Ready to get started?
Ready to get started?
We’ll be happy to call you!
Please enter your name, email address and phone number along with any other information that will be helpful to get you started. An OVHcloud expert will give you a call back as soon as possible. For immediate assistance please call +1(844) 325-6233.
Sending your request...
Thank you! We’ll call you soon!
An OVH cloud expert has been notified of your request. We’ll return your call promptly, within normal business hours.