Since opening our first OVHcloud data center in Paris in 2003, we have continued to invest and innovate in the design, deployment, and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure. We now operate 32 data centers spanning four continents. We have successfully completed a global data center approach, maintaining full control over all aspects of our projects and demonstrating a unique expertise in high availability, security, and energy efficiency.
Our Global Infrastructure
of global network capacity
32 data centers
spanning four continents
48 redundant PoPs
around the world
OVHcloud has implemented a high level of security to protect its physical data centers and to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Servers can only be physically accessed by authorized OVH employees.
- State-of-the-art security badge control system and video surveillance, and 24/7 on-site security personnel in all data center.
- Smoke detection systems are present in all areas.
- Technicians are on site 24/7.
Compliance with OVH
OVHcloud is committed to delivering cloud services that adopt industry best practices to meet a comprehensive set of security and compliance standards.
Review our compliance and certifications section for more details.
As an OVHcloud customer, you will benefit from infrastructure, built to align with Uptime Institute Tier III standards or greater, that provides the scale and availability to operate your business.
- Systematic double power supplies
- Generators with an initial autonomy of 48 hours
- Advanced electrical and cooling systems
- N+1 redundancy with uninterruptible power solutions and generator backup
- 250 kVA per UPS device
- Advanced network capabilities: 10Gb+ connectivity and a 40Gb+ core network
- Minimum of two network connections to and within the data center; two network rooms whereby one fails over to the other in the event of an emergency
Find out more
First North American Data Center (BHS)
Gravelines, the biggest Data Center in Europe
OVH Security Measures