Last Updated: May 15, 2020
OUR PRIVACY MISSION STATEMENT
We recognize that when our customers, partners, prospective clients and other individuals provide personal data to OVH US LLC dba OVHcloud™ ("OVHcloud"), they trust that we will respect their privacy.
We don’t take that trust lightly and have committed to safeguarding each individual's privacy and protecting the personal data we handle.
We strive to be transparent with you about the data we collect about you and how it is used and shared.
We want you to know why and how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal data.
We believe that you should have choices regarding how we share your personal data and how we communicate with you.
Here is a detailed look into these promises
- Information We Obtain
- How We Use Your Information
- Sharing And Disclosure
- Update Your Information
- EU Data Subjects
- Privacy Shield
- Publicly Posted Information
- Links To Other Websites
- Social Media
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Contact Us
Welcome to the OVHcloud website (the "Site"). OVHcloud is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers cloud infrastructure and associated services ("OVHcloud Services").
2. INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We obtain information about you that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or, if you reside in California, your household ("Personal Data"). We obtain Personal Data directly from you, by way of automatic collection, or from third parties.
Personal Data That You Provide: When you interact with OVHcloud, the Site, or the OVHcloud Services, we may obtain Personal Data when you create an account using the OVHcloud Manager Portal, order the OVHcloud Services, communicate with us, subscribe to our email lists, or apply for employment. In providing the OVHcloud Services to Customers, we process on behalf of Customers such Personal Data that they upload or otherwise submit to our OVHcloud Services ("Service Data"). While our Customers decide what data to submit, Service Data typically includes information about their customers, prospects, employees, consultants or independent contractors, suppliers and other individuals or third parties ("End Users").
We may obtain the following categories of Personal Data directly from you:
- Identifiers, such as name, physical address, email address, account username and password, phone number, fax number, social media handle, government-issued identification information, and date of birth;
- Sensory data, such as an image on an identity document or a photo;
- Commercial information, such as information about the OVHcloud Services you subscribe to and payment information you provide in connection with these transactions (including billing address and payment card data);
- Professional information, such as your current or former employer and job title and other historical employment data;
- Education information, as provided in connection with your application for employment;
- Protected characteristics, such as military service, gender, age, marital status, ethnicity, disability or medical condition, race, and other demographic information you share with us; and,
- Preferences, such as how you prefer to communicate with us, OVHcloud Service that you are interested in, or other preferences you communicate to us.
Automatically Collected Data: When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect information about you through cookies and similar technologies. This may include:
- Identifiers, such as your browser or operating system, IP address and other identifiers associated with your applications and devices;
- Geolocation data; and,
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as clickstream data, interactions with the Site content and features, and data and times that you visit the Site.
Third Party Sources: We also collect Personal Data from third parties, such as social media platforms, marketing vendors, data analytics companies, data suppliers, or our affiliates or partners. The categories of Personal Data that we obtain from such sources may include:
- Identifiers, such as name, physical address, email address, and phone number;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Geolocation data;
- Education information; and
- Inferences regarding preferences or other characteristics.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To provide the OVHcloud Services to Customers and respond to requests. We use account-related data provided by Customers to us in connection with the purchase, sign-up, use or support of Customer account (such as usernames, email address and billing information) to provide you with access to the OVHcloud Services and/or the Site, contact you regarding your use of the OVHcloud Services and/or the Site or to notify you of important changes to the OVHcloud Services and/or the Site. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
When you ask for information about the OVHcloud Services (for example, when you ask us to send you offers or price information), we will use your contact information to respond to your requests. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
We process Service Data on behalf of Customers for the purpose of providing the OVHcloud Services to Customers in accordance with our Terms of Service or other applicable contract.
For marketing purposes. We will use your Personal Data to send you information by email on our new products or services or other promotions. Where required by the applicable law (for example, if you are an EU data subject), we will send you such information only with your consent, which was given at the time you provided us with the Personal Data. In such case, if you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose, we will not send you this information.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, including by following the instructions contained in each promotional communication we send you permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future promotional information. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at:
|Postal Mail||OVH US LLC dba Ovhcloud
11480 Commerce Park Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Please note that we will continue to contact you via email to respond to your requests and regarding the provision of our OVHcloud Services.
To analyze, administer, support, improve use of the Site and the OVHcloud Services. We use data relating to your use of the Site and/or the OVHcloud Services to analyze, administer, support and improve your access to and use of the Site and the OVHcloud Services, including fraud prevention. We may also compile, anonymize and/or aggregate your Personal Data and other data and use such anonymized and/or aggregated data for our business purposes, including sharing such data with affiliates and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you. For EU data subjects, this use of your Personal Data is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Site and the OVHcloud Services are being used by you and to improve your experience on it.
To process applications for a job. When you apply for employment through our Site, your contact details and data about your employment history and education may be collected by our provider of recruiting services and we will use such data to evaluate your job application, to conduct job interviews, and as is otherwise needed for recruitment. For EU data subjects, processing of this data is necessary to respond to your request to process your application for employment. If you do not provide this data, we will not be able to process the application that you send through our Site.
Other Uses of Personal Data. We also may use your Personal Data in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent if required by applicable law. Additionally, we may de-identify or aggregate your information and use it for other purposes as permitted by applicable law.
If you are an EU data subject, please see the "EU Data Subjects" section below for information on your rights in relation to your Personal Data.
4. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share your Personal Data with certain third parties to the extent permitted by applicable law:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions on our behalf: providers of payment processing and fraud prevention, marketing, web analytics, hosting, email communication and customer support services, and recruiting services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- OVH SAS and its affiliate companies: In order to provide the OVHcloud Services you request from us, our parent company, OVH SAS, may provide us with technical support which may entail processing of Personal Data to the extent necessary to provide you with the OVHcloud Services. For EU data subjects, such processing is in our legitimate interest in ensuring that you may receive the OVHcloud Services you request from us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation or lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and applicable law, rule, order, or regulation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of OVHcloud, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
5. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your Personal Data provided to us, or wish to have Personal Data removed from our systems, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section below and we will address your requests as required by applicable law.
6. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
EU Data Subjects
This section applies if you are an EU data subject (for these purposes, reference to the EU also includes the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland).
OVH US LLC dba OVHcloud is the data controller for processing personal data provided to us through the Site. Our registered office is in 11480 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 500, Reston, VA 20191.
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion). If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or "block" the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so if:
- we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
- we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data, including profiling, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as indicated under "Contact Us" section below.
Representative in the EU. OVHcloud has elected Ms. Blandine Poidevin as its representative in the EU, as required by the Applicable Data Protection Law. Ms. Poidevin’s office contact information is as follows: 104 rue esquernoise, 59000 Lille, France, firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Information We Obtain
Our Site collects information that identifies, relate to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with a particular consumer or device ("Personal Data"). In particular, we have collected the following categories of Personal Data from Consumers within the last twelve (12) months. Please be advised that Personal Data may be collected across multiple categories:
|Identifiers||A real name; alias; postal address; unique personal identifier; online identifier; Internet Protocol address; email address; account name; Social Security Number; driver’s license number; passport number; social media handle; or other similar identifiers||To provide you with information about the OVHcloud Services that you request from us; to provision and deliver the OVHcloud Services; to prevent fraudulent transactions and to maintain the security of the OVHcloud Services and our infrastructure; for recruitment, selection, evaluation and appointment of job candidates (temporary or permanent) for the job you have applied for and for subsequent job opportunities|
|Categories listed in the California Customer Records statute [Cal. Civ. Code Section 1798.80 (e)]||A name; signature; Social Security Number; physical characteristics or description; address; telephone number; passport number; driver’s license or state identification card number; insurance policy number; education; employment; employment history; bank account number; credit card number; debit card number; any other financial information; medical information; health insurance information||To provide you with information about the OVHcloud Services that you request from us; to provision and deliver the OVHcloud Services; to prevent fraudulent transactions and to maintain the security of the OVHcloud Services and our infrastructure; for recruitment, selection, evaluation and appointment of job candidates (temporary or permanent) for the job you have applied for and for subsequent job opportunities|
|Protected classification characters under California or federal law||Age (40 years or older); race; color; ancestry; national, citizenship, religion or creed; marital status; medical condition; physical or mental disability; sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions); sexual orientation; veteran or military status; genetic information (including familial generic information)||For recruitment, selection, evaluation and appointment of job candidates (temporary or permanent) for the job you have applied for and for subsequent job opportunities|
|Commercial information||Records of personal property; products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies||To analyze the way Consumers are accessing and using the OVHcloud Services so that we can perform necessary marketing activities; to further improve the Site and the OVHcloud Services|
|Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history; search history; information on a Consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement||To analyze the way Consumers are accessing and using the OVHcloud Services so that we can perform necessary marketing activities; to further improve the Site and the OVHcloud Services|
|Geolocation data||Physical location or movements||To ensure the proper Site experience is delivered; to analyze web traffic so as to conduct necessary marketing activities|
|Sensory Data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||Fraud prevention|
|Professional or employment-related information||Current or past job history or performance evaluations||For recruitment, selection, evaluation and appointment of job candidates (temporary or permanent) for the job you have applied for and for subsequent job opportunities|
We obtain the Personal Data listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from the information you disclose when you create an account in the OVHcloud Manager Portal; when you purchase the OVHcloud Services; when you subscribe to our mailing list; or, when you engage our customer support team.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Site.
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the OVHcloud Services. For instance, the providers of the payment processing service we use that validates transactions and provides fraud analysis.
Use of Personal Data
In addition to the purpose stated above, we may use or disclose the Personal Data obtain from you for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Personal Data For example, if you share your name and email address to receive information about OVHcloud Services, we will use that Personal Data to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your Personal Data to purchase OVHcloud Services, we will use that information to process your payment and provision the applicable OVHcloud Services that you purchased.
- To provide, support, personalize, improve, and develop our Site, your interaction with our Site, and the OVHcloud Services.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your OVH Manager account.
- To prevent transactional fraud.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To deliver targeted content and relevant offerings, including event registrations, alerts, offers, and ads delivered through our Site and via email (with your consent, where required by law).
- For testing, research, and analysis of our Site and the OVHcloud Services.
- To respond to valid law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Data or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Sharing Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose Personal Data for a business purpose, we enter into written agreement with that third party which describes the purpose of the Personal Data disclosure. Amongst other things, the agreement imposes strict duties of confidentiality in regard to the handling of the Personal Data and mandates that the Personal Data not be used for any purpose except in strict performance of the services rendered under the applicable agreement.
We share your Personal Data with the following third parties, or categories of third parties:
- OVH SAS, our parent organization, and its affiliates
- Analytics companies
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Data for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Category B: California Customer Records personal data categories
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
- Category D: Commercial information
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity
- Category G: Geolocation data
- Category I: Professional or employment-related information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not disclosed Personal Data for valuable consideration.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides Consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Data. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that OVHcloud disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm that you have made a valid Consumer request (see "Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights" below), we will disclose to you:
- Right to access Personal Data: You may request access to the categories and specific pieces of your Personal Data that we have collected in the prior twelve (12) month period;
- Right to data portability: You may request to receive your Personal Data, when provided electronically, in a readily-useable format;
- Right to deletion: You can ask us to delete your Personal Data that we have obtained, though we may be permitted to retain Personal Data for certain purposes;
- Right to disclosure: You may request additional information regarding the sources from which we collect information, the purposes for which we obtain, collect, and share Personal Data, the Personal Data of yours we hold, and the categories of parties with whom we share your Personal Data;
- Right to opt-out of sales: As described above, we do not disclose your Personal Data in exchange for valuable consideration. However, we may share certain personal information with certain analytical and social media cookie providers under circumstances which may be deemed a "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act. This is to help us evaluate our web traffic, compile statistical reports on activity, and improve our content and website performance. Instructions about how to manually disable being tracked by these analytical and social media cookie providers can be found by accessing the following website: "Exercise Your Privacy Rights".
You may freely exercise these rights without fear of being denied the OVHcloud Services. We may, however, provide a different level of service or charge a different rate reasonably relating to the value of your Personal Data. If you are a California resident and would like to exercise one of your rights, please visit "Exercise Your Privacy Rights", email us at email@example.com, or call us at 1-888-565-1292
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Data that we have obtained or collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable Consumer request (see "Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights"), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete, if applicable) your Personal Data from our records, unless an exception applies.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable Consumer request to us by either:
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable Consumer request related to your Personal Data. You may also make a verifiable Consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable Consumer request for access or data portability twice within a twelve (12) month period. The verifiable Consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Data or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot provide you with Personal Data if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Data relates to you. Making a verifiable Consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Data provided in a verifiable Consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Request Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable Consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us associated with a valid e-mail address, we will e-mail our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding the verifiable Consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Data that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable Consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email, through a notice on our Site, or any other method required by applicable law.
7. PRIVACY SHIELD
Personal Data collected by OVHcloud may be stored temporarily on servers located in Canada and will be stored in the United States, where we are located.
We rely on our Privacy Shield certification to transfer Personal Data and other information that we receive from the EU and Switzerland to OVHcloud in the U.S. and we process such in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement and Liability ("Privacy Shield Principles"), as described below.
Notice And Choice: This Policy provides notice of the Personal Data collected and transferred under the Privacy Shield and the choice that you have with respect to such data. It also provides information about other Privacy Shield Principles that are set forth below. When we process Service Data on behalf of our Customers, the Customer will be responsible for providing appropriate notice and choice to End Users, as the Customer controls the Personal Data it has submitted to our OVHcloud Services. We honor all Customers' requests from their End Users to limit use or disclosure of End Users’ Personal Data.
Accountability for Onward Transfers: We may be accountable for the Personal Data we receive under the Privacy Shield that we may transfer to third-party service providers (as described in the "Sharing And Disclosure" section above) if they process Personal Data in a manner inconsistent with the Privacy Shield Principles and we are responsible if they do so and for the harm caused. We will only disclose Service Data supplied by our Customers to third parties where permitted or required by the Customer, and in accordance with the Privacy Shield Principles.
Security: We maintain security measures to protect Personal Data as described in the "Security" section below.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation: We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is reliable for its intended use, and that it is accurate, complete and current for as long as long as we retain it. We will keep your Personal Data only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, or for the duration required by law or our customer agreement, whichever is the longer.
Access: You have certain rights to access, correct, amend, or delete Personal Data where it is inaccurate, or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles. Please see the "EU Data Subjects" section above for more information on rights of EU data subjects. When we process Service Data on behalf of our Customers, the Customer will be responsible to respond to requests for exercising your rights. We honor all Customers' requests from their End Users to access, correct, amend, or delete End Users' Personal Data.
Recourse, Enforcement, Liability: In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, OVHcloud commits to resolve complaints about our processing of your Personal Data. Individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding this Private Shield Policy should first contact OVHcloud as follows:
|Postal Mail||OVH US LLC dba OVHcloud
11480 Commerce Park Drive
Reston, VA 20191
OVHcloud has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to an alternative dispute resolution provider. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-claim.
OVHcloud has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU and Switzerland in the context of the employment relationship.
If your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under certain conditions a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel. For additional information, please visit: www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
We are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission with respect to Personal Data received or transferred pursuant to the Frameworks.
8. PUBLICLY POSTED INFORMATION
Please note that information such as comments to the OVHcloud blog or in the OVHcloud forum are posted to public areas may be viewed, accessed and used by third parties subject to those third parties’ privacy practices and policies.
OVHcloud does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to OVHcloud through this Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction in light of the risks inherent in processing this information. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. Please keep this in mind when providing us with your Personal Data.
We use temporary cookies file which are erased when you close your web browser. When you restart your browser and revisit the Site, the Site will not recognize you.
In particular, we use a cookie called "SESSION" that allows to identify when a user has logged into the Site. This cookie is essential to use and navigate the Site. Without such cookie, you would not be able to properly view our Site and basic functions of our Site would not work.
We also use a cookie called "OvhVisitorEntrance" that allows to detect a user's geographical location, mainly using the IP address of the connection point. In some cases, this cookie can redirect the user to the OVHcloud website from the related subsidiary site in the country where they appear to be connected.
OVHcloud uses some cookies (in particular, a cookie called USERID) that may be necessary to facilitate use of our Site, for example to improve the safety and security of our Site, authenticate account users, balance traffic on our Site and remember information that you submitted on forms when you request services on our Site.
The Site uses "analytical" cookies that allow OVHcloud to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. The collected data provides us only with anonymous traffic statistics (like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page). By continuing to use our Site, you accept the Site's use of audience measurement cookies.
More information about how AB Tasty processes your data is available at www.abtasty.com/terms-of-use On this website you can also find instructions on how to deactivate the tracking at any time.
We use pixel tags from the following third parties, to help us improve use of the Site and our services, and know when content has been shown to you:
We use a cookie named "atidvisitor" provided by AT Internet, that allow us to measure activity on our Site, so that we can better evaluate which types of content and formats are interesting and valuable for our visitors. You can prevent your data from being collected by AT Internet on our Site on this page: http://www.xiti.com/en/optout.aspx.
To learn more about AT Internet’s privacy practices and data protection, please visit: www.atinternet.com/en/company/data-protection/data-collection-on-our-customers-sites/ and www.atinternet.com/en/company/data-protection
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser's settings on the most popular browsers:
To find out more about cookies and similar technologies, including how to see what cookies and similar technologies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, and/or to www.youronlinechoices.com and/or or the Network Advertising Initiative's online resources, at www.networkadvertising.org, and follow the opt-out instructions there. If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
14. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of our Site is subject to the Terms of Service available at us.ovhcloud.com/legal/terms-conditions.
16. CONTACT US
You may contact us as follows: You may send an email to email@example.com or send postal mail to:
OVH US LLC dba OVHcloud
11480 Commerce Park Drive
Reston, VA 20191