SOC 1 Type II and SOC 2 Type II Certifications
- SOC 1 (SSAE 18/ISAE 3402): Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 reports are conducted in accordance with the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 18 put forth by the Auditing Standards Board (ASB) of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). SOC1 framework reports on internal controls over financial reporting.
- SOC 2: Service Organization Control 2 (SOC 2) report is composed of a comprehensive set of criteria on security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy and is similarly set forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) in its principles on confidential services (Trust Services Principles).
- SOC 3: Trust Services Report for Service Organizations Control (SOC 3) reports are designed to meet the needs of customers who want assurance on the controls at a service organization related to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, or privacy.
Benefits: Rigor and systemization of internal controls to ensure information security.
- SOC 1 (ISAE 3402 & SSAE 18) Type II, SOC 2 Type II
- Audit period: 01/01 to 12/31 (12 months)
This certification applies to:
- Hosted Private Cloud – OVH BHS, RBX, and SBG data centers; process started in the US
- vCloud® Air™ powered by OVH data centers worldwide
Ready to get started?
We’ll be happy to call you!
Please enter your name, email address and phone number along with any other information that will be helpful to get you started. An OVHcloud expert will give you a call back as soon as possible.
Sending your request...
Thank you! We’ll call you soon!
An OVHcloud expert has been notified of your request. We’ll return your call promptly, within normal business hours.