Robust cloud to cloud (C2C) or on-premises to cloud disaster recovery – powered by Zerto
Whether you are looking at workloads on-premise or in the cloud, Disaster Recovery is a requirement, not a “nice to have.” Zerto Virtual Replication software which has become the standard for protection, recovery, and migration of data in cloud and virtualized data centers. Coupled with the powerful OVH Dedicated Cloud, you can achieve RPOs of under one minute. This robust solution is the answer to protecting your critical workloads that require a low RPO, simple billing, and the ability to scale capacity when needed.
Disaster recovery that meets the needs of you most critical workloads on the powerful OVH Hosted Private Cloud
Protect your data with the most up-to-date restore point
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of under one minute
- Minimize data loss during DR events
- Consistent and continuous replication of production workloads
Customized configuration and control for your business
- Cloud to Cloud or prem to Cloud DR available
- OVH takes care of the infrastructure and installation, you control DR plan management, testing, and recovery
- User access to the Zerto portal that includes a knowledge base of dozens of articles, tips and forums for do-it-yourself answers to most common questions
Simple billing and scalable management
- Billed by usage, per VM protected. Pay for what you get.
- Replace a large capital cost with a simple recurring expense
- Elastic compute and storage – add capacity when you need it. De-provision it when you don’t.
How to buy
Take a look at our convenient, flexible options to meet your business needs
Ready to get Started?
Ready to get started?
We’ll be happy to call you!
Please enter your name, email address and phone number along with any other information that will be helpful to get you started. An OVHcloud expert will give you a call back as soon as possible. For immediate assistance please call +1(844) 325-6233.
Sending your request...
Thank you! We’ll call you soon!
An OVHcloud expert has been notified of your request. We’ll return your call promptly, within normal business hours.