Your own private cloud: The flexibility you need at the budget your business demands
The perfect solution for companies with smaller workloads and tight budgets
Provides a cost-effective starting point
- Virtual Private Cloud is ideal for workloads that don’t require dedicated hardware and are deployable in a multi-tenant environment.
Extends your data center
- Place workloads on premises, off premises, or both. Use the same management tools and both onsite and offsite cloud environments. You can also configure your cloud networks to mirror your on-premises network architecture
Delivers high availability
- High availability and load balancing are available at no extra cost.
Platform & Architecture
vCloud Air powered by OVH Virtual Private Cloud is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) compute offering. Based on the same design architecture as Dedicated Cloud, it includes a pool of highly available compute, storage, and networking resources.
- Provides multi-tenant, logically isolated core compute service on shared infrastructure.
- Supports vSphere workloads, productions workloads, or standard workloads.
- Works with the same management tools for both onsite and offsite cloud environments.
- Portability and Availability
- High availability, load balancing, and total edge gateway control are included. You choose where your apps live (on-premises, off-premises, or both) and retain full management control.
- Simple Management and Control
- You can use the same management tools with both onsite and offsite cloud environments. You are the admin of your gateways and networks with a suite of advanced services.
- Worldwide Global Support
- Make the most of our global, enterprise-level support services.
Video: Learn about vCloud Air powered by OVH use cases
5 Cloud Myths Debunked
Wherever you are on the cloud adoption spectrum, make sure you know what's a myth and what's reality when it comes to modernizing your vSphere-based data center.
Open the infographic
- IPSEC Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Load Balancer
- DCHP and NAT
- 2 public IP addresses
- Optional: Additional IPs
- 10Mbps guaranteed throughput, with additional burst bandwidth
- Choice of vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Centers
- 10GHz vCPU standby capacity
- Optional: Compute subscription
- Optional: compute one-time
- 20GB vRAM
- 2TB of Persistent Storage
- Optional: Persistent Storage
- Unlimited failover tests
- Redundancy and high availability
- 10GHz vCPU standby capacity
- vCloud Air Management Portal
- vCloud Director
- Advanced Networking Services (ANS)
- Support & SLA
- 24/7/365 support for vCloud Air powered by OVH
- One support team for business and technical assistance
- 24/7 support for Severity 1 issues
- Fast response times for critical issues
- Unlimited number of Support Requests
- Access to documentation and technical resources, Knowledge Base, discussion forums
- Consult the Statement of Support for details
vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Center information
- All vCloud Air Data Centers are certified at Tier 3 or higher
- Advanced electrical and cooling systems
- N+1 redundancy with UPS and generator backup
- Multiple days of on-hand fuel with multiple contracts for emergency resupply
- Advanced network capabilities; 10 Gbps+ connectivity and 40 Gbps+ core network
How to buy vCloud Air powered by OVH
Take a look at our convenient, flexible options to meet your business needs
Ready to get started?
We’ll be happy to call you!
Please enter your name, email address and phone number along with any other information that will be helpful to get you started. An OVHcloud expert will give you a call back as soon as possible. For immediate assistance please call +1(844) 325-6233.
Sending your request...
Thank you! We’ll call you soon!
An OVHcloud expert has been notified of your request. We’ll return your call promptly, within normal business hours.