Affordable Disaster Recovery as a Service solution keeps your data and workloads protected, accessible, and recoverable
A customizable solution that scales as your needs change
Self-service protection with flexible failover testing
- Protect up to 500 virtual machines (VMs) per subscription, on an as-needed basis. You can test various failover scenarios as often as necessary during the service period.
Custom recovery point objectives
- Set a unique RPO value per VM, from 15 minutes to 24 hours.
Elastic Cloud Compute and Storage
- Flexible subscription options are available. To meet short-term failover and recovery requirements, you can add short-term compute capacity.
How it works
- Protection that puts you in control
- Simplified entitlement controls make it easy to register individual VMs with the service and enable disaster and data recovery in the cloud. Using the same management tools, you can quickly scale up protection of onsite applications.
- Reliable recovery
- Simple failover test capabilities keep you prepared for disaster. With failover, failback, and planned migrations, the result is consistent, trusted results. Optional private leased line networks can carry replication traffic between your primary data center and vCloud Air for up to 1 Gbps. You can also test failover scenarios as often as needed during the service period.
- Worldwide global support
- Make the most of our global, enterprise-level support services.
Help ensure operational consistency while saving money and resources
Keep your data protected, accessible, and recoverable with vCloud Air powered by OVH Disaster Recovery
- IPSEC Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Load Balancer
- DCHP and NAT
- 3 public IP addresses
- Optional: Additional IPs
- 10Mbps guaranteed throughput, with additional burst bandwidth
- Choice of vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Centers
- 10GHz vCPU standby capacity
- Optional: Compute subscription
- Optional: Compute one-time
- 20GB vRAM
- 1TB of Persistent Storage
- Optional: Persistent Storage
- Unlimited failover tests
- Redundancy and high availability
- 10GHz vCPU standby capacity
- vCloud Air Management Portal
- vCloud Director
- Advanced Networking Services (ANS)
- Support & SLA
- 24/7/365 support for vCloud Air powered by OVH
- One support team for business and technical assistance
- 24/7 support for Severity 1 issues
- Fast response times for critical issues
- Unlimited number of Support Requests
- Access to documentation and technical resources, Knowledge Base, discussion forums
- Consult the Statement of Support for details
vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Center information
- All vCloud Air Data Centers are certified at Tier 3 or higher
- Advanced electrical and cooling systems
- N+1 redundancy with UPS and generator backup
- Multiple days of on-hand fuel with multiple contracts for emergency resupply
- Advanced network capabilities; 10 Gbps+ connectivity and 40 Gbps+ core network
How to buy vCloud Air powered by OVH
Take a look at our convenient, flexible options to meet your business needs.
Ready to get started?
We’ll be happy to call you!
Please enter your name, email address and phone number along with any other information that will be helpful to get you started. An OVHcloud expert will give you a call back as soon as possible. For immediate assistance please call +1(844) 325-6233.
Sending your request...
Thank you! We’ll call you soon!
An OVHcloud expert has been notified of your request. We’ll return your call promptly, within normal business hours.