Best of both worlds: Single tenant in the Public Cloud
Dedicated Cloud: Your own Private Cloud in a Public Cloud
- vCloud Air powered by OVH runs the same trusted vSphere platform that you have in your on-premises data center. Having the same management stack in both locations aids compatibility.
- Dedicated Cloud provides truly resilient compute, storage, and networking interfaces across clusters. You can avoid outages with high availability, live migration, and auto-restart of virtual machines.
- Provision your virtual data centers with dedicated resources and predictable performance. Our policy-based approach to provisioning embeds software-defined security and resource consumption control.
- Physically isolated compute
- You can manage compute and over-commitment selections in multiple virtual data centers. Being physically isolated also eliminates the “noisy neighbor effect.”
- Simple management and control
- Use the same tools to manage onsite and in our environment. Just like on-premises, you can control your network settings, gateways, and network services including subnets, firewall, load balancers, DHCP settings, VPNs, and more.
- User-defined access
- Assign your resources to distinct virtual data centers, each with individual user access controls. Additionally, vCloud Air can be configured to work with your existing identity and access management systems and policies.
- Compute resource reservation control
- Control compute and memory allocations and reservations to allow over-committing or to guarantee resources.
- Worldwide global support
- Make the most of our global, enterprise-level support services.
- IPSEC Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Load Balancer
- DHCP and NAT
- 3 public IP addresses
- Optional: Additional IPs
- 50Mbps allocated bandwidth, with additional burst bandwidth
- Choice of vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Centers
- 35GHz vCPU
- Optional: Compute Add-on
- 240GB vRAM
- 6TB of SSD-accelerated or standard storage
- Optional: storage Add-ons
- Redundancy and high availability
- 35GHz vCPU
- vCloud Air Management Portal
- vCloud Director
- Advanced Networking Services (ANS)
- Support & SLA
- 24/7/365 support for vCloud Air powered by OVH
- One support team for business and technical assistance
- 24/7 support for Severity 1 issues
- Fast response times for critical issues
- Unlimited number of Support Requests
- Access to documentation and technical resources, Knowledge Base, discussion forums
- Consult the Statement of Support for details
vCloud Air powered by OVH Data Center information
- All vCloud Air Data Centers are certified at Tier 3 or higher
- Advanced electrical and cooling systems
- N+1 redundancy with UPS and generator backup
- Multiple days of on-hand fuel with multiple contracts for emergency resupply
- Advanced network capabilities; 10 Gbps+ connectivity and 40 Gbps+ core network
How to buy vCloud Air powered by OVH
Take a look at our convenient, flexible options to meet your business needs
Ready to get started?
We’ll be happy to call you!
Please enter your name, email address and phone number along with any other information that will be helpful to get you started. An OVHcloud expert will give you a call back as soon as possible. For immediate assistance please call +1(844) 325-6233.
Sending your request...
Thank you! We’ll call you soon!
An OVHcloud expert has been notified of your request. We’ll return your call promptly, within normal business hours.